Making room in your life for what really matters can be difficult. Think about these benefits of decluttering and organizing:
- Clearer mind
- Projects easier to start
- Will never have to declutter again
- Focus on what you truly love
- Momentum begets even more momentum
- Decision-making becomes easier
How do I get started?
- Ask yourself:
- What do I want this space to look like when all is said and done?
- What do I really need in my life?
- When was the last time I used _______?
- Does this add value to my life?
- Is this something I can replace? If not, do I love it?
- Purge the Junk
- What things don’t speak to who I am and what I value?
- What things are standing in the way of my potential?
- Keep What Is Precious
- These items will be a constant reminder of what is truly important
- one caveat – things like mortgage statements and divorce papers aren’t things you love but they are important to keep